We are Dudley Nautilus Sub Aqua, a friendly and active scuba diving club. We welcome divers with qualifications from all diving agencies.
For just £20 per month you get:
– Diving in our 15m-deep reservoir (with rope course and ‘attractions’) on Saturday mornings all year round without any extra charge with free water-side parking, heated changing rooms, showers and hot drinks.
– Monthly night dives at the reservoir.
– The opportunity to sign up to at-cost dive trips around the UK and beyond.
– Short-term loan on items of diving equipment.
– Hour-long weekly sessions at a local leisure centre pool (when restrictions allow) where you can dive, snorkel or swim and family can come along for free.
– Regular socials at our Clubhouse bar (when restrictions allow)
We also offer:
– Low-cost air fills
– Low-cost nitrox fills (subject to relevant qualification and O2 clean equipment)
Away from the Water Sports Centre, we have frequent trips to nearby quarries and dive centres. Several times a year we arrange dive trips to the UK coast and sometimes further afield.
If you want to progress your dive training, we have qualified instructors who can teach you up to BSAC Dive Leader (PADI Dive Master equivalent). This is offered at no extra cost.
Contact: Nicki Maglione, Membership Officer
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website: www.dudleynautilus.co.uk
– Facebook: www.facebook.com/DudleyNautilus
– Instagram: www.instagram.com/nautilus.dudley/